How do I order?
- On Home page, click Choose button. Click Add to cart on the the correct region (such as East Malaysia or West Malaysia)
- You may continue add other product to the cart.
- Once you are ready, you can proceed to your shopping cart for Check Out on your bottom right.
- We will need you to register for an account to start purchasing with us. If you do not have one yet, please follow the on screen check out process.
- Do ensure that all information is correct before confirming your purchase.
How do I pay for my order?
Currently we only accept payments made via Cash Desposit or Internet Fund Transfer.
Credit card payment will be provided soon.
Can I change or cancel my order after the order is confirmed?
If you want to cancel or change your selection, we will try to accommodate your request within 2 hours of placing your order.
Please email to email@example.com or call 016 - 7172119 to make the change. We will not attend to any change requests if the packages has been delivered to the courier company.
Shipping & Delivery
SKG World Entrepreneur understands the need of the order and will getting your items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order quickly.
Our delivery coverage includes Peninsular only and additional charges for East Malaysia .
Delivery duration based on region, deliveries within Peninsular Malaysia would take approximately 3-5 working days, and deliveries to East Malaysia will take 5-10 working days.
How do I track my orders?
After we have posted your parcel, we will provide your tracking number by email or text message by SMS / Whatapps / Wechat.
You can trace your parcel with the tracking number here, and you will get a status of the parcel’s whereabouts. Alternatively, you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 016 - 717 2119, we will be able to assist you.
Returns & Exchange
What is return policy?
You will receive the package in the original packaging. All our products are checked for defects and expiring date prior to shipping.
Our products are consumable, therefore the exchange will NOT take place if the product is OPENED and / or COMSUMED.
THE incident must be lodge on the day of good received to email@example.com or contact 016 - 717 2119, you can exchange your order to us within 7 days from date of receive for a exchange.
Return shipping for exchange (only) is absolutely FREE within Malaysia. We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should not have to pay for domestic exchange shipping.
How do I return something?
- You may lodge the return request wintin on the day of goods received, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 016 - 717 2119.
- The purchaser needs to proof the goods condition if it is due to defect ONLY during / upon receiving from courier services.
- Upon confirmation of exchange request is legitimate, we will send you a delivery note for you to print and stick on your return package box. The goods would need to be packed and sealed in the original box and/or packaging.
- We will then arrange for a courier service company to pick up the package on your date of choice or you may dropoff to the said courier center.
We are committed to protect your privacy. We does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties. Please read the Statement of Privacy to be more aware about our policy on collecting, using and disclosing any information.
Uses of Information
You agree that the personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one of the following purposes:
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website.
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by eGHL (www.e-ghl.com).
The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
We employ certain security measures, such as encryption where appropriate. We also take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us.